Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 26 November 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 15 this evening then diminishing to light Sunday evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 26 November 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth new ice along parts of the coast.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 26 November 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today deepening low 982 mb located south of Cape
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday departing low 986 mb located off
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from the East Coast of the
U.S. to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
Cape Breton Island.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low 1002 mb located over the
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 992 mb located over Lake Ontario.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: