Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 00:24 AM EDT 18 June 2021
Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 15 to 20 early Friday morning then backing to southeasterly 15 to 20 early Friday afternoon.
Scattered showers late Friday afternoon and Friday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 17 June 2021 Tonight and Friday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Ontario.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over New England.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south over
central Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern James Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: