Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 27 July 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwesterly 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 early this evening then becoming westerly 15 early Wednesday morning.
Showers ending Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 9:28 PM EDT 27 July 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 27 July 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line north-south
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday trough located on a line north-south
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday ridge located from Montréal to Ungava
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: