Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 15 July 2019
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to westerly 15 to 25 Tuesday morning. Wind diminishing to southeast 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Showers ending late this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 July 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 15 July 2019 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today departing low 1005 mb located near
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located from Lake Ontario to Lake
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1000 mb located over Manitoba.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 990 mb located east of Hudson Bay.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: