Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 September 2021
Today Tonight and Friday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 knots increasing to southwesterly 15 to 25 early this morning then becoming southwesterly 15 early this evening. Wind diminishing to light near midnight then increasing to southwest 10 to 20 Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 05:53 AM EDT 16 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 September 2021 Today Tonight and Friday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
north-south over Anticosti Island.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over southern Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Friday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: