Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 December 2023
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind light Saturday.
Temperatures plus 3 falling to minus 6 Saturday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 1 December 2023 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Quebec near 4818N 6857W to 4805N 6926W
to 4747N 6943W then westward. Sea ice south of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 6432W to 5011N
6409W to 4958N 6205W to 5009N 5956W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea
ice north of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 December 2023 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located from Labrador to Lake Ontario.
By 4:00 a.m. EST Saturday dissipating trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today high 1017 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1027 mb located near Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today approaching low 1007 mb located south of
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: