Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 31 May 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Monday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 20 Monday afternoon.
Showers ending this evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 May 2020 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Labrador to Nova Scotia.
By 3:00 p.m. EDT Monday trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today high 1028 mb located over the Great Lakes.
By 3:00 p.m. EDT Monday high 1026 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: