Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 08 May 2021
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind light increasing to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots this morning and to northeasterly 15 to 20 this evening. Wind diminishing to light Sunday morning then increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
Showers tonight and Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 8 May 2021 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary flat low located over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located from James Bay to Lake
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight trough located from James Bay to
At 8:00 a.m. EDT today low 989 mb located over southern Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday high 992 mb located over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: