Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 16 May 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots becoming light near midnight then increasing to easterly 10 to 20 Monday morning.
Showers tonight and Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 16 May 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday departing ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today quasi-stationary flat low located over
At 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight building trough located northwest of the
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday dissipating trough located on a line
north-south over Trois-Rivières.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: