Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 30 September 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwesterly 20 to 30 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 late overnight. Wind northwest 15 to 25 Saturday.
Scattered showers overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 30 September 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Tadoussac.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Ungava Bay to James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Newfoundland.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: