Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 22 September 2020
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind northeast 15 knots becoming westerly 15 Wednesday morning then increasing to westerly 15 to 25 Wednesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern halfIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2020
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 September 2020 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Bay of Fundy.
By 11:00 p.m. EDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Sept-Îles.
At 2:00 a.m. EDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Teddy 962 mb located
south of Nova Scotia.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Wednesday Post-tropical Storm Teddy 978 mb located
east of Anticosti Island.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: