Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 15 October 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light late this evening. Wind light Wednesday.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 15 October 2019
Thursday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to east 15 to 20 in the morning and to east 40 to 50 in the afternoon.
Friday Wind south 20 knots increasing to northwest 30.
Saturday Wind northwest 30 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 15 October 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to East Scotian Slope.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing trough located over the
eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over the Gulf of Maine.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday departing ridge located over the eastern
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday approaching trough located over New
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: