Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 28 September 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind westerly 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming northeast 15 Wednesday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 20 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland Strait - western halfIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 September 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 28 September 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located from
Newfoundland to the Gulf of Maine.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday approaching low 1008 mb located south
of Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: