Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 26 September 2022
Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southerly 15 knots increasing to south 20 to 25 after midnight then diminishing to southwest 15 near noon Tuesday. Wind becoming variable 10 to 15 early Tuesday evening.
Scattered showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Scattered showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland Strait - western halfIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 September 2022
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 26 September 2022 Tonight and Tuesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located west of the Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Tuesday trough located over the Gulf of
St. Lawrence to Georges Bank.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:25 PM ADT 26 September 2022 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: