Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM AST 25 November 2020
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind south 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late overnight then becoming southeast 10 to 15 early Thursday evening.
Flurries this evening. Showers or flurries near midnight. Showers or flurries Thursday evening.
Temperatures zero rising to plus 5 Thursday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 25 November 2020 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5005N 6625W to 4850N 6150W to
Quebec near 5015N 6005W. Sea ice north of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 25 November 2020 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight departing high 1036 mb located over the
eastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. AST Thursday approaching trough located west of the
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Heading to Banff or Jasper National Parks this winter?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. North and South highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: