Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 18 September 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 10 to 15 knots near noon Thursday and to southwest 15 to 20 Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 18 September 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Nova Scotia.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight Hurricane Humberto 952 mb located at
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Thursday Hurricane Humberto 960 mb located at
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:44 PM ADT 18 September 2019 Hurricane Humberto is forecast to move northeastward towards the
marine district tonight and Thursday, before turning eastward just
south of the slope waters. Gale to near storm force northeasterlies
are forecast to develop late overnight and Thursday morning over
southernmost waters as Humberto approaches.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank, West Scotian Slope, East Scotian Slope, and Laurentian
At 8.00 PM ADT, hurricane Humberto is located near latitude 34.0
north and longitude 65.2 west , about 102 nautical miles
north-northwest of Bermuda. Maximum sustained winds are estimated at
105 knots and central pressure at 952 MB. Humberto is moving
northeast at 18 knots.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: