Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 27 July 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots tonight and Wednesday.
Scattered showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms.
Issued 03:30 PM ADT 27 July 2021
Thursday Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots backing to southwest 15 to 20 in the afternoon.
Friday Wind southerly 15 to 20 knots backing to southeast 20 to 25.
Saturday Wind westerly 25 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Squall watch ended
Northumberland StraitIssued 10:23 PM ADT 27 July 2021
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 27 July 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located from the Gulf of Maine to
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough located from West Scotian Slope
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: