Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2018
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 20 knots diminishing to southwest 15 overnight and to light Sunday morning. Wind increasing to northeast 15 Sunday afternoon and to north 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Showers beginning overnight and ending Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland Strait - western halfIssued 03:00 AM ADT 23 June 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 June 2018 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over the southern Marine
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today departing ridge located southeast of the
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over southern Quebec.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located over the Gulf of
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located on a line east-west over
the southwestern Marine District.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday merging trough located over Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: