Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 10:00 AM ADT 18 October 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwesterly 15 to 20 knots becoming northwesterly 15 near midnight then increasing to northwesterly 20 early Saturday morning.
Showers ending Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland Strait - western halfIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 October 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 18 October 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 988 mb located over the Gulf of
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 992 mb located over the Quebec Lower
At 3:30 p.m. ADT Saturday low 996 mb located over Labrador Coast.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:43 AM ADT 18 October 2019 All warnings are now ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: