Northumberland Strait - western half
Issued 08:00 PM ADT 19 September 2021
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northerly 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming south 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 19 September 2021 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight Post-tropical Storm Odette 990 mb located
over southeastern Laurentian Fan.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing Post-tropical Storm Odette 990
mb located over the Grand Banks.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located west of the Marine District.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday ridge located over the Marine District.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:46 PM ADT 19 September 2021 Post-tropical storm Odette is currently located over Southeastern
Laurentian Fan and is forecast to lie over the Grand Banks by
overnight tonight. Gale to storm force northerly winds in the wake of
Odette will gradually diminish as the system moves further away from
Marine interests are advised that storm warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - southeastern half and Laurentian Fan. Gale warnings are
in effect for eastern shore, Sable, East Scotian Slope, Fourchu, and
Banquereau - northwestern.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: