Issued 08:00 PM AST 24 November 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind westerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light late this evening then increasing to south 15 to 20 late overnight. Wind increasing to southerly 20 to 25 Saturday morning then veering to southwest 15 to 20 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 20 June 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM AST 24 November 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight ridge located from Anticosti Island to
East Scotian Slope.
By 10:00 a.m. AST Saturday departing ridge located over eastern
At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight warm front located on a line
northwest-southeast over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Saturday warm front located northeast of
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:48 PM AST 24 November 2017 Outlook for the start of the Southwest Nova lobster fishery...
Sunday..Winds southwesterly 15 to knots increasing to westerly 25 to
30 knots by the afternoon.
Monday..Winds northwesterly 25 knots backing to west 20 near noon
then veering to northwest 25 in the evening.
Tuesday..Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 knots backing to southwesterly
25 knots in the evening.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: