Issued 08:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019
Tonight and Sunday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 knots near noon Sunday and to southwest 25 late Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland StraitIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday ridge located south of the Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located north of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Sunday low located over Labrador.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:24 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Post-tropical storm Humberto has moved east of Canadian forecast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: