Issued 03:00 AM ADT 03 October 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind north 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this morning then becoming southwesterly 10 to 15 overnight. Wind southwesterly 10 to 15 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 3 October 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday By 3:00 a.m. ADT today quasi-stationary trough located south of
the Marine District.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located from Ontario to the
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT today quasi-stationary ridge located from the
Great Lakes to the Grand Banks.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:40 AM ADT 3 October 2022 An elongated trough of low pressure south of the marine district will
remain nearly stationary today and Tuesday. Strong to gale force
northeasterlies over southwestern waters will persist through the
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Georges Bank, West Scotian Slope and East Scotian Slope -
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northeastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: