Issued 08:00 PM ADT 20 August 2019
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 10 to 15 knots after midnight then backing to south 15 early Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 June 2019 Forecasts have ended for the season.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 20 August 2019 Tonight and Wednesday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight weakening trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southeastern Marine District.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low 1011 mb located south of Laurentian
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday departing low 1011 mb located southeast
of Laurentian Fan.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of Maine.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located over the eastern Marine
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: