Issued 03:00 AM ADT 23 September 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwesterly 10 to 15 early this evening and to light overnight. Wind light Sunday.
Scattered showers tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 14 June 2023
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 23 September 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located from the Gulf of Maine to
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday ridge located from New Brunswick to East
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today trough located over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday departing trough located over Banquereau.
At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough located southwest of the Marine
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located over the southwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 2:36 AM ADT 23 September 2023 Tropical cyclone information: at midnight ADT tropical storm Ophelia
was located near 33.6 north and 76.8 west. Maximum sustained winds
were 60 knots with gusts to 75 knots and the minimum central pressure
was 984 MB. Ophelia was moving north-northwest at 10 knots.
There will be no impacts to Canadian territory.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: