Issued 08:00 PM ADT 02 July 2022
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwest 15 knots becoming variable 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind variable 10 to 15 Sunday.
Showers this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Sunday late in the day with a risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating late overnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 2 July 2022 Tonight and Sunday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line north-south over
the eastern Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday departing trough located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over the St. Lawrence River.
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Sunday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over New Brunswick.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:49 PM ADT 2 July 2022 As of 6:00 PM ADT tropical storm Colin was located near latitude 34.0
north and longitude 78.6 west, about 75 kilometres west southwest of
Wilmington, North Carolina. Colin was moving northeast at 6 knots
with maximum sustained winds of 35 knots. Colin is not expected to
impact Canadian marine areas.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications
Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app
- Date modified: