Issued 10:00 AM ADT 28 September 2022
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southerly 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this afternoon then becoming west 10 to 15 this evening. Wind becoming light early Thursday morning then becoming northwest 10 to 15 Thursday afternoon.
Showers this afternoon this evening and Thursday late in the day.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 28 September 2022 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough located from West Scotian Slope
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight departing trough located over Laurentian
Fan to Newfoundland.
At 8:00 p.m. ADT Thursday approaching ridge located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: