Issued 10:00 AM AST 03 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northerly 15 knots veering to northeast 20 after midnight then increasing to northeast 25 early Monday morning.
Periods of snow overnight and Monday. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 2 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 6432W to 5011N 6409W to
4958N 6205W to 5009N 5956W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea ice north
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM AST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. AST tonight low 1002 mb located south of Cape Cod.
By 8:00 p.m. AST Monday low 992 mb located east of Sable Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:54 AM AST 3 December 2023 A low pressure system will develop south of Cape Cod this evening
then track northeastward to lie east of Sable Island by Monday
evening. Strong to near gale force easterlies ahead of this low shift
to strong to gale force westerlies just behind it.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
East Scotian Slope and Laurentian Fan.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: