Issued 03:30 PM ADT 03 August 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 25 knots diminishing to southwest 15 to 20 late overnight and to variable 10 to 15 late Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 April 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Warnings (In effect)
Northumberland StraitIssued 3:30 PM ADT 03 August 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:30 PM ADT 3 August 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:30 p.m. ADT today trough from low located over Labrador
By 3:30 p.m. ADT Wednesday trough from low located over Labrador
Sea to Cape Breton Island.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Wednesday ridge located over southern Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Wednesday weakening ridge located over the Marine
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:34 AM ADT 3 August 2021 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: