Issued 08:00 PM ADT 09 August 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to variable 10 to 15 after midnight then becoming southerly 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 25 May 2020
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:00 PM ADT 9 August 2020 Tonight and Monday At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the southern Marine District.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday ridge located southeast of the Marine
At 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the western Gulf of St. Lawrence.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday dissipating trough located over the eastern
Gulf of St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: