Issued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2018
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind northeast 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northeast 10 to 15 this evening then becoming light late overnight. Wind becoming southeasterly 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 26 May 2018
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 19 August 2018 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today low 1006 mb located over Banquereau.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday low 1010 mb located east of the Grand Banks.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today trough from 1006 mb low located on a line
northeast-southwest over the southern Marine District.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday quasi-stationary trough from 1010 mb low
located south of the Marine District.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located over Quebec.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from
Newfoundland to New England.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:49 AM ADT 19 August 2018 A low pressure system over Southern Banquereau this morning will
track slowly eastward to exit the marine district by this evening.
Strong to gale force northeasterlies to the north of the low will
diminish today as it moves off.
Marine interests are advised that gale warnings are in effect for
Banquereau - northern half.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: