Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to easterly 15 to 25 this afternoon then becoming southwest 15 to 25 Sunday morning.
Snow beginning this afternoon changing to periods of rain overnight. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 5 rising to plus 3 Sunday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Issued 06:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023
Monday Wind light becoming northerly 10 to 15 knots late in the day.
Tuesday Wind northerly 10 to 15 knots becoming light late in the day.
Wednesday Wind light.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 March 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 997 mb located over the Midwestern
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Sunday trough from low located from Lake Saint-Jean
to Nova Scotia.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: