Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 20 knots increasing to northeast 20 to 30 this morning except northeast 35 over Lake Saint-Pierre. Wind becoming northwesterly 15 to 25 near midnight then increasing to westerly 25 to 35 near noon Wednesday.
Snow changing to snow at times heavy early this morning then to flurries Wednesday morning and ending Wednesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
High today minus 4. Temperatures falling to minus 13 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EST 12 December 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 12 December 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Wednesday departing ridge located on a line
east-west over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1000 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday intensifying low 969 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: