Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 10:34 PM EDT 22 March 2019
Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwest 25 to 35 knots diminishing to northwest 20 to 25 early Saturday morning then backing to southwest 10 to 20 early Saturday evening.
Rain or snow changing to snow late overnight and ending Saturday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures near plus 1.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 10:34 PM EDT 22 March 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 22 March 2019 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 982 mb located over the East Coast of
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday low 986 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Erie.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: