Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 06 February 2023
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots Tuesday morning then veering to southeast 10 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow Tuesday late in the day. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Low tonight minus 13. High Tuesday minus 1.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 6 February 2023 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located from Newfoundland to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today trough located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday approaching trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: