Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 26 October 2020
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming west 10 to 15 early this evening then becoming light Tuesday morning.
Rain ending near midnight.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 26 October 2020 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the coast of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1016 mb located near Cornwall.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 1000 mb located over southwestern
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: