Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 10:24 PM EST 12 December 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northwesterly 10 to 20 knots increasing to westerly 25 to 35 near noon Wednesday.
Light snow ending early Wednesday evening.
Temperatures near minus 7 tonight falling to minus 13 Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 10:24 PM EST 12 December 2017
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 12 December 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low located northeast of Lake Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight low located southeast of Saguenay River.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: