Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2021
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots this evening then veering to southeasterly 15 to 25 near noon Monday. Wind veering to southwest 20 to 30 Monday evening.
Snow beginning this evening changing to freezing rain Monday morning then to periods of rain near noon Monday. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Temperatures minus 11 rising to plus 8 Monday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over southern Ontario.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight intensifying low 1001 mb located over
the Midwestern states.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday low 988 mb located over Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: