Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 25 November 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwesterly 15 to 25 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 this evening then backing to southwest 20 Sunday afternoon.
A few showers beginning this morning changing to a few flurries near midnight and ending overnight. Light snow beginning Sunday evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in snow.
Temperatures near plus 6 today. Low tonight minus 4. High Sunday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 25 November 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today warm front located on a line east-west over
the Gaspe Peninsula.
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight warm front located on a line east-west
At 3:00 a.m. EST today cold front located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Quebec.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday cold front located on a line north-south
over the Quebec Lower North Shore.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: