Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 04 December 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 this morning then increasing to west 15 to 25 overnight. Wind diminishing to south 10 to 15 Monday evening.
Scattered flurries this evening. Visibility as low as 1 mile in flurries.
Temperatures plus 2 falling to minus 4 this morning then rising to plus 3 Monday afternoon.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 4 December 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today trough located from Ungava Bay to Nova
By 7:00 p.m. EST tonight dissipating trough located over Labrador.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Labrador to Newfoundland
then to Cape Cod.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: