Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 12 November 2018
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming northeast 10 to 15 knots this evening then veering to southeast 10 to 15 late overnight. Wind veering to southwest 10 to 15 near noon Tuesday then increasing to northwest 15 to 25 Tuesday afternoon.
Snow beginning near midnight changing to rain or snow Tuesday morning and ending Tuesday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 12 November 2018 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Sept-Îles.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Tuesday low 1012 mb located over the East Coast
of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday intensifying low 998 mb located over
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: