Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Thursday. Wind becoming light Thursday evening.
Issued 06:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023
Friday Wind light increasing to northeast 15 to 25 knots in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind northeast 15 to 25 knots.
Sunday Wind northeast 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 31 May 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today quasi-stationary high 1025 mb located off
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday building low 1012 mb located near
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 1010 mb located over New Brunswick.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Prescott to Cornwall
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: