Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:10 PM EDT 21 July 2019
Tonight and Monday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Monday.
Showers ending early this evening with a risk of thunderstorms. Showers Monday afternoon and evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 21 July 2019 Tonight and Monday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today trough located from Sept-Îles to Lake Huron.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
over Nova Scotia.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located from the Great Lakes to the
East Coast of the U.S.
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 991 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low 1004 mb located over northern Quebec.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: