Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 25 September 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming northeast 10 to 15 near midnight. Wind becoming southerly 10 to 15 near noon Monday.
Showers overnight and Monday. Risk of thunderstorms late Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 25 September 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today Post-tropical Storm Fiona 960 mb located
southeast of Natashquan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing Post-tropical Storm Fiona 980
mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over Lake Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low located over Lake Michigan.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Monday low located over Lake Huron.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: