Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 06:14 AM EDT 23 May 2018
Today Tonight and Thursday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 15 to 20 late this morning then diminishing to north 10 to 15 this evening. Wind diminishing to light Thursday morning then increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Thursday afternoon.
Fog patches dissipating early this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 06:14 AM EDT 23 May 2018
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 23 May 2018 Today Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 2:00 p.m. EDT today departing trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Maine.
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over James Bay.
By 2:00 p.m. EDT Thursday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Québec city.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Thursday low 1002 mb located over Hudson Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Thursday low 998 mb located at 54.5N 74.5W.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: