Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 08:36 AM EDT 26 October 2020
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind easterly 10 to 20 knots becoming light this afternoon then becoming west 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming light Tuesday morning.
Snow changing to rain this morning and ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 26 October 2020 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today high 1032 mb located over New Brunswick.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT tonight departing high 1032 mb located southeast
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today low 1017 mb located south of Lake Erie.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday low 994 mb located off Newfoundland.
At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northwestern Ontario.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: