Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 04 December 2021
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots becoming light early this evening then increasing to northeast 15 to 20 Sunday evening.
Flurries ending this evening. Snow Sunday evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in precipitation.
Low tonight minus 14. High Sunday minus 7.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 4 December 2021 Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over Québec city.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today weakening low 1010 mb located over Montréal.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday low 1020 mb located over Nova Scotia.
At 7:00 a.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: