Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 02 March 2021
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind west 20 to 30 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming west 10 to 15 Wednesday morning.
Snow tonight and Wednesday morning.
Low tonight minus 11. High Wednesday minus 5.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 2 March 2021 Tonight and Wednesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 965 mb located over the Gulf of
By 7:00 p.m. EST Wednesday low 975 mb located over Labrador.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today dissipating ridge located from Hudson Bay
to the Great Lakes.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today building low 1000 mb located north of the
By 1:00 p.m. EST Wednesday dissipating low 1009 mb located near
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: