Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EDT 02 August 2021
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Strong wind warning in effect.
Wind light becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots early this morning then backing to southwest 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to southwest 15 to 25 Tuesday morning then diminishing to light Tuesday evening.
Showers ending early this morning. Showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EDT 02 August 2021
'Strong' winds of 20 to 33 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EDT 2 August 2021 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EDT today ridge located from the Great Lakes to
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south over
At 2:00 p.m. EDT today trough located on a line east-west over
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Tuesday trough located from Natashquan to Montréal.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: