Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 AM EST 14 December 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind northeast 10 to 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 early this morning then becoming northeast 15 late this evening. Wind increasing to southwest 30 to 40 overnight then diminishing to southwest 20 to 30 Sunday evening.
Freezing rain changing to rain early this morning then to snow Sunday morning and ending Sunday morning. Visibility as low as 1 mile in precipitation.
Temperatures minus 1 rising to plus 6 this afternoon then falling to minus 8 Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
Montréal to Trois-RivièresIssued 03:00 AM EST 14 December 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 14 December 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 3:00 a.m. EST today departing ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Strait of Belle Isle.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today intensifying low 1000 mb located over the
East Coast of the U.S.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Sunday low 965 mb located over Labrador.
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - northern half
- Anticosti - southern half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: