Montréal to Trois-Rivières
Issued 03:00 PM EST 01 March 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind northwesterly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to westerly 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Flurries this afternoon. Visibility 1 mile or less in flurries.
Low tonight minus 16. High Tuesday minus 6.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 1 March 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 p.m. EST today departing ridge located over Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 991 mb located north of Tadoussac.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday low 968 mb located over the Gulf of
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
western Lake Superior.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line north-south
St. Lawrence - St. Lawrence River Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Beauport to L'Isle-aux-Coudres
- Browns Bank
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Cornwall to Montréal
- Donnacona to Beauport
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Kingston to Cornwall
- Lake Memphrémagog - northern half
- Lake Nipissing
- Lake Saint-Jean
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Montréal to Trois-Rivières
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Richelieu River and Northern Lake Champlain
- Saguenay to Tadoussac
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- Trois-Rivières to Donnacona
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Need to travel Alberta Highway 93?
Go prepared with Highway 93 forecasts. Highway regions are available in the Alberta text forecast bulletin between Lake Louise and Jasper. (Photo by: Natalie Anderson)
- Date modified: